A Proper Cleansing Routine
Have you ever wondered…am I doing this right? Is there a better way?
Do I have to wash my face morning and night?
What order do I put my products on?
Do I need to use a toner?
Do I use hot water, cold water, warm water?
Is it enough to splash water on my face?
These and other similar questions I am asked often by my clients.
So today, I am walking you through a proper cleansing routine.
The Benefits of Vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin for maintaining a healthy body and healthy skin. Several clinical studies have found that Vitamin C provides numerous beneficial effects on aged and photo-damaged skin. Studies show that those who use a topical formulation of Vitamin C experienced a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles in aged skin after a relatively short time period of 12 weeks. In addition to improvement in reduction of facial wrinkles and appearance, topical Vitamin C has also been shown to be of benefit to acne prone skin, both in helping to prevent and reduce acne lesions. And, an additional bonus, age spots can also be reversed with the consistent use of a topical Vitamin.
Not all Vitamin C’s are created equally. The correct formulation is essential to seeing the benefits you are looking for in reversing sun damage and reducing the effects of aging. With regular use of an appropriate vitamin C product, you can expect to see a decrease in skin discoloration, an improved skin tone, and a decrease in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, along with help in preventing their formation.
Within the Rhonda Allison line, we have two Vitamin C’s. Let me help you find the best formulation for your skin type and concerns.
“I have researched and selected my retail products very carefully. I could offer any product available, and I chose Rhonda Allison for several important reasons.”
- the use of cutting-edge science
- 2x the amount of active ingredients as other cosmeceuticals
- quality ingredients
- choices and customization for all skin types
- longevity of the products
- developed by a licensed aesthetician with a background in cosmeceuticals
- education. In order to purchase professional acids and enzymes, I must b e a licensed professional and am required to purchase educational materials and attend seminars. Certain professional acids are not available for purchase unless I have taken a Rhonda Allison Advanced Peel Seminar.
FINALLY, any product that is sold
- in-mass on the internet
- in a mainstream store
- or as an MLM (multi-level marketing), is going to have some restrictions on the level of active ingredients that may be used.
This is simply due to the risk. They have to make these less active so that anyone can simply open the package and start using it without any sort of guidance by a skin care professional.
They simply won’t deliver the same results a quality cosmeceutical formula will.
I believe that you will see a difference in your skin with the first treatment and will continue to achieve the goals you have for your skin with a dedicated RA home care regimen.
Take charge of your health and beauty today with professional skincare!